Friday, January 18, 2008

Mini holiday and a contridicting me

Been almost 2 weeks since i login to keep track of whats happening in my life. 2 reasons for not logining in.
1) I dun understand y i cant login when im at home... therefore i cant blog when im sitting comfortablably on my bed with my lappy in front of me
2) Kinda busy in office these days... as i could blog when im in office whenever i have the time to spare

Right, quite a lot of stuff happened these 1 and half weeks. As what the title of this post states, im kinda having a mini holiday rite now as i have no classes till next monday. Though my OG mates and me have been exercising a bit these 1 week plus, but i think its not enough. Day by day i see my tummy grow n grow... feel a bit disgusted by it. As much as i want to get rid of it, im simply lazy to exercise, meaning if no one ask me to exercise most likely i will just do nothing. I think im contridicting myself again....

Arghh... sometimes i really feel like im not myself. In front of my friends i may look like im a happy chap or doing crazy stuff but thats not me. I mean im actually a quiet person that like to keep all unhappy stuff to myself, though i doubt anyone who knoes me will agree with what i just typed out (but its true). I like friends around me to be happy, maybe thats the reason i may tend to do stuff to make that possible. Anything im not happy with, be it towards friens or school work, i wont tell anyone but buried everything deep inside me (Hmm... though i do voice out at times). Again, i think im contridicting myself.. sigh. Dun wanna tell people but still will tell them at times. Think im totally a screwed up person that dont even knoe what i want.

Well... time to work again...

No comments: