Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Semester have started

My long awaited day finally arrived yesterday as its the first day of school. This whole holiday seems like a long one for me, doing nothing but routine stuff day in day out. Been feeling very aimless for the last 3 weeks, duno why, just have a feeling that i have nothing to look forward to everyday.

Well, woke up quite early yesterday and left for school. Though i told myself its a new year and i shouldnt be late anymore, im LATE again. (Think im not determined enough). Boarded bus 154 and keep blaming myself for leaving my house so late. But kinda feel glad that i saw cherie and jy boarded the same bus as me on the next bus stop, makes me feel a bit better than theres people who are late also ( Err.. if cherie n jy see this dun mistaken ah... i dun mean it in a bad way). Anyway, all of us decide to crash the morning lecture, though we belong to the afternoon lecture students. We knew crashing morning lecture is gonna be packed but what we saw in the lecture hall was crazy. It was so packed that we had to go to the classroom next to the lecture hall and take chairs and sit beside the lecture hall door (Kinda pathetic thinking about it now). But cant complain much since i'm late as always.

First lecture of the semester was OT. The overseas lecturer was ok but i think she took too long (1 hr plus) to explain to us the course guide. I get to see our local lecturer that day too. Hmm.. lets just call him Mr S, and my first impression about him was nowhere near good. I find that the way he speaks is kinda sacrastic. Hopfully hes not like that when he teaches our lectures 3 weeks later.

Think i should stop myself from complaining too much else this blog will be full of complains and nothing else. Shall stop here for now, not really in the mood for blogging today.

No comments: