Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Post

Well, finally decided to create a blog for myself today. The reason for not creating it till now was that im just plain LAZY to write diary and find that its a hassle to maintain it. Anyway, its finally 2008 and i've decided to have a fresh new start at everything, may it be studies, attitude towards life or relationship bla bla bla...

Honestly speaking, i felt kinda weird now. I mean i feel like im talking to myself, but i guess will get used to it when i started to post more (Wonder how other bloggers feel when they first started to blog).

Ok then. This is my first post, and i dont intend to make it a long one as im blogging now in my office. Nothing fantistic happen today except that its a cloudy/rainy day again. As usual, i drag myself to work. Recently i found that i have very little motivation to go work and this feeling just gets worse and worse each working day. Various reasons like work too routine, lack of challeges or i have reached a stagnant point in my job (this is what my collegues told me, watever that means...) may consitute to this. The only thing that keeps me going is the money factor.

Hmm.. guess shall stop here for now first. Shall continue when i reach home later.

No comments: